Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
Description of Task
• This is an individual task so students should commence the planning and drafting process as soon as possible.
No extensions will be given as the hand in date is in the week before the examination period.
• 1500-2000 word essay based on one of the topics using theory, models, concepts relevant to the topic and at least four references (texts; journal articles; management articles) in addition to the VU Collaborate resources.
• The Harvard referencing system must be used for both in-text citations and reference list
• The essay must have:
– An introduction
– A well organised body with in-text referencing
– A conclusion that brings together all the main points in the body of the essay
– A case study or organisation that you can refer to, from the introduction to the conclusion, to provide examples for your discussion of the management concepts, terms and models in your answer.
– Font Times New Roman, font size 12.
• A model has been provided to give you direction for the requirements above. Please use it to sketch out a plan for your essay. Send the draft to your teacher for comments before you proceed.
Research Essay topics:
1. Define motivation and outline the basic model of motivation. Describe the main needs and expectations managers have to take note of in order to motivate their employees to achieve company goals. In your answer outline:
a. The basic model of motivation
b. Three motivation theories one for each of the three areas – needs, cognitive activities, reward/reinforcement- highlighting strengths and weakness of each
c. Use work-based examples to support discussion of the theories of motivation beginning to end.
2. Describe the control process. Identify the major challenges that control systems in an organisation allow managers to avoid or minimise.
a. Describe the basic control process
b. Discuss the major challenges that managers face in organisations
c. The methods managers use to minimise or avoid the risk of problems occurring
d. Refer to an organisation you are familiar with to provide examples for your discussion throughout the research essay, beginning to end.
3. Why is ethical decision making an important component of managerial decision making and how can managers ensure that the decisions they make are ethical?
a. Analyse the factors involved in ethical decision making
b. Discuss the steps that managers can take to ensure ethical decision making
c. Use an organisation that you are familiar with to provide examples for your discussion throughout the research essay, beginning to end.
4. Identify the four leadership styles of path-goal theory. Explain when and how each style can be appropriately used in an organisation.
a. Explain the four path-goal leadership styles
b. Discuss how each style can be appropriately applied in an organisation
Use an organisation that you are familiar with to provide examples for your discussion throughout the essay.
5. To be a true innovation, a product, service, or company has to have three essential elements, it has to be unique, it has to be valuable and it has to be worthy of exchange. What are the four levels of innovation and how can innovation be used as a multilevel construct, in all areas of a company.
a) Explain the four levels of innovation
b) Describe how each can be used to in different areas of the company
c) Use an organisation that you are familiar with to provide examples for your discussion throughout the research essay, beginning to end.
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? Click order now button below
proceed to order