Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
Knowledge and Information Security
This requires you to complete a research essay about information security. The research provides you with the opportunity to complete research and demonstrate knowledge of information security from a theoretical perspective. You will be required to complete an essay on the security of information in a commercial organisation.
The research essay must contain the following:
• An introduction section
• Definitions and descriptions of the terms, ‘integrity’, ‘availability’ ‘confidentiality’, ‘authenticity’ and ‘non-repudiation’ in relation to the security protection of information assets in the chosen topic environment, i.e. what is it about these assets that must be protected?
• Definitions of human (people), technical (for example intangible magnetic data held on a computer) and physical (tangible objects such as the computer hardware and a printed document) information assets at potential risk in the chosen topic environment.
• Threats inherent in the chosen topic area: for example, malware and Trojan horses, hackers, insider risks (social engineering) and threats, physical weaknesses – refer to the weekly lecture topic notes and recommended readings).
• Implications of the threats that put organisations at risk.
• Suggested counter-measures (including technical, physical AND personnel counter- measures).
• Conclusion and analysis – most students overlook and underestimate the conclusion – this is where you summarise the facts described in the body of your essay and add your own conclusions based on what you have read.
• References that are cited thoroughly in the essay
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? Click order now button below
proceed to order