Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
A. Write a proposal essay (suggested length of 4–7 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to one of the given topics.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
4. Explain the significance of the problem.
5. Propose a clear recommendation, with support, to solve the problem.
6. Provide an effective conclusion that includes an evaluation of the importance of the topic.
B. Include at least three academically credible sources in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the APA Guidelines section.
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? Click order now button below
proceed to order