Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
Among the most controversial topics in physical science, global warming has received a great deal of attention during the past decade. Given its great impacts on both humans and the environment, lawmakers and scientists must weigh heavily the information that they are presented. Explore this debate in more detail by evaluating both the scientific basis of this phenomenon and the human role in global warming.
Need help in this paper
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Assess two (2) current mitigation strategies for global warming, such as carbon sequestration, carbon taxing, clean coal technology, higher fuel efficiency standards, and so on. Include a discussion on the effectiveness of this mitigation strategy, as well as its potential costs and policy implications.
Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. The body of the paper must have in-text citations that correspond to the references. Integrate all sources into your paper using proper techniques of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing, along with proper use of in-text citations to credit your sources .
Your report must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Apply concepts in physical sciences to evaluate current trends and issues in the modern world.
2. Describe the physical processes influencing climate and weather, including the roles of natural and anthropogenic activity on climate.
3. Use technology and information resources to research issues in physical sciences.
4. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Need help in this paper
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? Click order now button below
proceed to order