Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
1. Select a brand. Try to do an informal brand value chain analysis. Can you trace how the brand value is created and transferred? What is the role of the multipliers?
2. Pick a product category. Can you profile the brand personalities of the leading brands in the category using Aaker’s brand personality inventory? An example of this is automobiles and I could select a model for each category.
Sincerity (Down-to-earth, honest, wholesome, and cheerful)
Excitement (Daring, spirited, imaginative, and up-to-date)
Competence (Reliable, intelligent, and successful)
Sophistication (Upper class and charming)
Ruggedness (Outdoorsy and tough)
Note: since an automobile was used as an example, do not use it. Thank you.
3. Daily Deal Email Exercise
– Select a specific company and provide a brief description. Coupon sites cannot be chosen.
– Is the company currently offering some type of Deal of the Day? If so, discuss current promotions.
-Create a Deal of the Day promotion for five consecutive days (Monday through Friday). Each daily deal has to be unique. Some natural things to consider are product and price but you can be creative. Make sure the deals are realistic for the company chosen.
-Design a message for the email subject line that varies
-Provide the company URL
Please note: this is not a lengthy assignment but much thought needs to go into it. Do not repeat current deals. Set up as follows:
Day 1 Email Message subject line:
Deal of the Day:
Day 2 Email Message subject line:
Deal of the Day:
(Repeat for day three through five)
proceed to order