Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
Research the foundations of the supervision of curriculum and instruction.
Study Books Used in Class:
Connelly, F. M., He, M. F., & Phillion, J. (Eds.). (2008). The SAGE handbook of curriculum and instruction. Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publications.
Glatthorn, A. A., Boschee, F., & Whitehead, B. M. (2009). Curriculum leadership: Strategies for development and implementation (2nd ed.). Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publications.
Marshall, K. (2009). Rethinking teacher supervision and evaluation: How to work smart, build collaboration, and close the achievement gap. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Nolan, J. F., Jr., & Hoover, L. A. (2008). Teacher supervision & evaluation: Theory into practice (2nd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
Write a -word literature review on the foundations of the supervision of curriculum and instruction in which you summarize the following:
• Seminal texts regarding the supervision of curriculum and instruction
• Historical foundations of the supervision of curriculum and instruction
• Comparisons of past practices to present supervisory practices used today
• Predominant themes and issues about the supervision and evaluation of instruction
• Current and future trends in the supervision of curriculum and instruction
Support your literature review with a minimum of 13 peer-reviewed articles, journals, or books apart from the texts and supplemental readings for this course
must follow the guidelines described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6 Edition,. In addition the overall layout of assignments, including citations and reference pages, should adhere to APA style.
Need help in this paper
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? Click order now button below
proceed to order