Need an essay written by an expert? Click order now below to place an order.
Does Key Performance Indicators set in Tesco PLS’s annual reports provide useful (good quality) information for decision-making?
• Critical Analysis of a Contemporary Financial Reporting Issue in the Context of a Current FTSE 100 Case Study Company
o Required to prepare a report analysing Tesco PLC in relation to a current topical financial reporting matter.
• What is the project about?
• What are the main findings from literature and company review?
• What was the overall conclusion and recommendations?
• Set the scene for the work
• What is the broad topic you are addressing and how it is developed
• Why is this topic important/interesting
• What will you be investigating with respect to the topic
• What is the structure for the rest of the project?
Part A)Critically evaluate a current topical financial reporting matter from the list of topics provided below. Your discussion should consider the relevant legal and professional guidance currently in place as well as making reference to current academic thinking guiding the development of the topic.(Literature Review)
Literature review (Part A)
(Exploring the broad picture, then narrowing down to a specific element of the topic to focus on)
• Definition and history of the area
• Is there IFRS rules/guidelines in broad area or other professional guidelines in place?
• What are the main legal elements (requirements)?
• Professional body opinions (ACCA, ICAW, CIMA etc.) are they telling they will look at the issue or they already have.
• What is the current debate in academic literature regarding this topic
Part B)With regard to your chosen topic, analyse the reporting practices of your chosen case-study company. Your analysis should benchmark the reporting practices of your case-study company in comparison to key competitors.
Need help in this paper
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? Click order now button below
proceed to order