1. Comprehensive Research Project: The group project will be conducted by a team of three or four students. The focus of this project is to apply consumer behavior concepts to a specific marketing strategy problem facing an organization. You should contact a company of your choice to discuss possible problems they are facing and come up with marketing strategies to address their issues through the research project. There are three parts in the final report.
Part 2: Please use a form of primary research to understand the customers of the company to gain insights relevant to the issues.
This may involve observation research, a focus group, interviews, etc. Please illustrate buyer behavior theories to understand the consumer behavior.
**** The company: http://mattrussell.org —- this is the company that the marketing research will be done on. I need to figure out how each marketing behavior topic apply to problems that this company may have.
******* After reading the marketing issues/problem which i will provide more information on later. I need to apply the following marketing behaviors topics to the research paper. Pretty much how do these marketing behavior’s topics apply(help or harm) the company.
1. marketing behavior on “shopping motives”
2.marketing behavior on “family”
3. marketing behavior on “gender and age”
4.marketing behavior on “ethic and racial identity”
5 marketing behavior on “income and social class”
**** Below is an sample (example) of a research project similar to what I need to do.
MK4100 Sample Consumer Behavior Project
The Department of Planning and Community Development (DPCD) plays a critical role in the current and future development of the City of Atlanta and being responsible for preserving vital components of the city’s history. Currently, the DPCD has several marketing communications opportunities that would be ideal for establishing collaboration with Georgia State University’s Marketing Department at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business.
One of the programs is called Citywide Mortgage Assistance Relief. The Obama Administration encourages banks to work through housing counselors to offer refinancing as an option to keep responsible homeowners in their homes. DPCD is in the initial stages of developing a city-wide marketing plan to inform homeowners of local, state and federal refinancing and foreclosure prevention assistance available.
Now, you have been selected as a member of the marketing research group that will be responsible for helping the DPCD conduct a marketing research and a city-wide marketing plan focused on a central location where all housing partners can list their services, programs, contacts. Your group should find out:
• Common reasons why buyers delay seeking help from certified city agencies;
• Many homeowners have become victims of scams of promises to avoid foreclosure; how can DPCD educate them?
• You should apply the concepts you have learned from each chapter. There is a list of concepts below that you can employ in your research. However, you are not limited to these concepts in the list. You should apply relevant concepts as much as possible.
You can think about what motives drive the local homeowners to contact local agencies, browsing for information. Marketing learning?
You can think about what type of family is most likely to incur a house foreclosure? Young single. Young married without children? Middle aged married with children? Old married with children left home? Older widowed?
Gender and Age
You can think about whether there is any difference in terms of gender and age of the homeowners who suffered a foreclosure.
Ethnic and Racial Identity
You can think about how the ethnic and racial identity influences peoples’ behavior in dealing with housing activities.
Income and Social Class
You can think about whether there is a correlation between the house foreclosure and homeowners who have different household income and are belonging to different social class.
Click order now below to get an A+ paper at a Discount